Improving the Health of your Neighbourhood
Do you want the chance to learn new gardening skills ready for the next years growing season?
Grow Blackpool is offering FREE places on a variety of short courses based on growing your own Fruit and Vegetables lead by expert gardener Alan Hulme.
These sessions will be practical and theoretical with some live demonstrations and lots of hands on activities. The topics covered in the course will be:
- Saturday 15th January - Container Vegetable Gardening
- Saturday 22nd January - Keeping Chickens
- Saturday 29th January - Pruning Shrubs and Fruit Trees
- Saturday 5th February - Composting and Wormeries
- Saturday 12th February - Garden with Wildlife
- Saturday 19th February - Seed Gathering
You can come to one session or as many as you like!
These sessions are from 10am until 12pm and will be held at
The Community Reasource Centre
29-35 Ripon Road
Free to all Blackpool Residents.
To reserve a place then please contact Grow Blackpool on